Harley-Davidson Service & Repair Bloomfield Hills MI
Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Shop near Bloomfield Hills MI with Scheduled Pickup and Delivery Service
Take advantage of quality and certified Harley-Davidson repair, scheduled maintenance, and performance upgrades. Clutch & Throttle also provides scheduled pickup and deliver service plus quality aftermarket parts, motorcycle helmets and motorcycle clothing for men and women. We understand your need for affordable and trusted Harley-Davidson service.
You get over ten years of experience in Harley service and expertise from a trusted name in Metro Detroit. Clutch and Throttle is a boutique and custom Harley repair shop servicing Bloomfield Hills MI and surrounding areas.
Offering Bloomfield Hills MI Certified Harley-Davidson Repair Plus 5K and 10K Service with Added Value!
Harley-Davidson 5K and 10K Maintenance Schedule Includes:
(This May vary depending on the model)
- Change the Primary Fluid
- Change the Transmission Fluid
- Check Clutch and if Needed, Adjust Clutch
- Inspect Drive Belt or Motorcycle Chain
- Inspect and Lube the Hand Controls
- Check and Lube Kick, or Jiffy Stands
- Change the Engine Oil and Replace Filter
- Inspect Oil Lines and the Brake System
- Inspect Air Cleaner. Clean Air Filter If Needed
- Check Tire Pressures
- Check Tires for Damage and Wear
- If Applicable, Check the Wheel Spokes
- Inspect Rear Suspension Air Pressure (If Applicable)
- Inspect All Critical Fasteners. Tighten to Proper Tension If Needed
- Check Battery Terminals and Battery Condition
- Check the Exhaust System, all Exhaust Hardware and Fasteners
- Check the Fuel Lines and Fittings
- Check the Brake Fluid
- Check Brake Hardware
- Replace the Spark Plugs
- Inspect Electrical Switch Operations
- Inspect, and if needed Lubricate Steering Head Bearings
In addition, Clutch & Throttle has in-stock battery tenders, 2-part BG products stabilizer in-stock, in-stock motorcycle clothing, in-stock motorcycle helmets and more!
Trusted Harley Davidson Repair, High-Performance Upgrades, Quality Workmanship, and Affordable Prices.
Choose from Harley-Davidson OEM Parts Plus Aftermarket Parts Including Vance & Hines, Le Pera, S&S Cycle and Many Others!